- L&D Solutions
- Building Talent
- Work with us !
Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
We have long recognized the importance of cognitive intelligence, or IQ, in determining a leader’s success and effectiveness. Increasingly, leaders and researchers are recognizing the critical importance of emotional intelligence, or EQ, as well. Some have suggested that emotion, more than cognitive ability, drives our thinking and decision making, as well as our interpersonal relationships. In a study of leaders, two-thirds of the difference between average and top-performing leaders was found to be due to emotional competence, with only one-third due to technical skills. Emotional intelligence refers to a person’s abilities to perceive, identify, understand, and successfully manage emotions in self and others. Being emotionally intelligent means being able to effectively manage ourselves and our relationships. The competencies and abilities of emotional intelligence are grouped into four fundamental categories – self awareness, self management, social awareness, and relationship management. Emotional intelligence enables leaders to recognize and respect followers as whole human beings with feelings, opinions, and ideas of their own. They can use their emotional intelligence to help followers grow and develop, see and enhance their self-image and feelings of self-worth, and help meet their needs and achieve personal and organizational goals.
Star Training Network
Star Training Network is a showcase of Trainings & Seminars dedicated to individual and corporate training programs worldwide. Companies and Individuals can search for and purchase various training courses being offered on the site. The aim of this platform is to help individuals and corporates find quality training programs. Star Training Network is committed to helping businesses and individuals by matching their training needs to the training programs. This platform is well structured and is an excellent resource for individuals, Executives, HR Managers and all professionals who are in need of improving themselves and their team professionally.
CorporateGalaxy.com Human Capital
Corporate Galaxy aims to reach people looking for opportunities with companies that will nurture and develop their potential and provide to the businesses people that will take their business to the next level.
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP May 31 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- A Culture of Service Excellence – Retail Stores June 14 - June 15
- STN Action Planning Workshop on Training Needs Assessment and Business Development June 28 - June 29
- Leading and Managing High-Performing Project Teams July 12 @ 8:00 am - July 13 @ 5:00 pm
- Engaging Leadership July 26 - July 27
- 7 Smart Ways to Deal with Toxic People March 5, 2019
- 10 Choices You Will Regret in 10 Years February 19, 2019
- Time Management For Professionals November 16, 2018
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Unmotivated (And Ways to Be Motivated) November 14, 2018
- The perfect Present for a secured Future October 10, 2018
- “Future of work – End of HR?” September 24, 2018
- Future Of Work-by Nabomita Mazumdar September 17, 2018