Project success hinges not only on the effectiveness of the project team and how well they work together, but also on the project manager’s ability to lead and manage the team and focus on people issues. This course provides a unique opportunity to develop core competencies in such people skills as improving self-understanding, assessing the effectiveness of others, team building, leadership, motivation, and conflict resolution. Participants gain a practical understanding of how to assess and sustain effective team performance throughout the project life cycle as well as how to identify and resolve key resource issues.
- Identify the characteristics of high-performing project teams
- Effectively launch a new project team
- Encourage peak performance in project teams
- Apply leadership skills to develop team members’ competence and commitment
- Lead and manage remote project teams
Course detail on demand.
Who should Attend:
This training program is intended for project and program managers who seek to build high-performing teams. Attendees learn to lead and manage a project team while focusing on “people” issues.Follow us: