Developing Effective Relationships
This training is intended to assist individuals in recognizing their own communication styles and how their individual styles differ from the communication styles of others in the workplace. Additionally, participants learn how to improve their interpersonal skills and how to maintain relationships over time. Through interactive activities, self-assessments, and discussions, participants gain an awareness of their communication styles and learn strategies to resolve conflict and strategies for communicating effectively with those whose styles are unlike their own. Participants learn skills to communicate and listen effectively and maintain relationships through inspiring trust and giving and receiving feedback.
- Determine their communication style
- Develop strategies for interacting with communication styles unlike their own
- Identify and use conflict resolution styles appropriate for different situations
- Identify barriers to communication and strategies to overcome them
- Listen effectively to ensure they have received messages as intended
- Use nonverbal communication to express interest and demonstrate that they are actively engaged in conversations
- Develop strategies for building and maintaining relationships
Can be provided on demand.
Who should attend:
This training course is intended for all individuals who want to improve their interpersonal skills, whether it’s at the interpersonal, group, intra-group, or organizational level.