Treating People Right is happy to launch its series of programmes focussed on developing Service Excellence for the hospitality industry.
The participants will discover how a service excellence culture results in engaged employees and customers. They will be guided through the steps and processes such as onboarding and empowerment that lead to service excellence and long term business success.
- Differentiating your hotel from the competition by consistently offering service excellence
- Developing a customer-centric culture within your organization to drive brand loyalty
- Establishing robust operational systems in order to reduce mistakes and rework
- Ensuring customer engagement to further your brand’s recognition and reputation
- Improving your employee engagement through service values and empowerment to reduce turnover
- Enhanced Customer Experience
- Standardization & uniformity across locations in addressing & assisting Customers.
- Creating & Implementing Brand Standards.
- Creating and implementing the SOP’s.
- Building company Mission & Vision.
- Build proactive and continual ownership
- Align organizational and individual goals
- Define Clear KPIs’.
- Enhance behavioral skills
- Transition from a temporary reaction based approach to a permanent solution based one.
- Transfer dependencies from people to process
- Have clear internal structure and accountability at a micro level
- Educate employees to be more customer focused and not just task focused
- Equip every employee to be a brand ambassador by giving them the required physical, mental, cultural and emotional inputs
- Assessment by Treating People Right and Star Training Network Experts through consultation with your key managers.
- Audits – Current standards v/s Proposed, Checklist, observations & recommendations, Mystery, Surprise audit.
- Scripting and training on the scripts.
- Training on SOP’s.
- On the job learning and evaluation processes
- Providing solutions for people and process enhancement
- Implementing solutions on receipt of approval from Client
- Providing grooming, soft skills and other relevant training to employees of Client.
- Providing evaluation tools
- Attending scheduled meetings and reviews
EXPRESS INTEREST !