The Corporate Galaxy Roundtables
The Corporate Galaxy Roundtable Meetings run a total of 3 – 4 hours and are designed to foster a 120 minute open dialogue amongst those in attendance on a predetermined topic, as well as provide an initial 60 minutes for peer networking opportunities.
Meeting Format and Logistics:
- Meetings are held once per month on a predetermined set schedule (e.g. same day and timeslot each month), from January – June and then from September – November each year.
- Chapter meetings commence between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm and run a total of 3 hours. We make it a point to end all meetings on time.
- High tea and refreshments are served.
Our standard agenda typically includes:
- Breakfast and networking.
- Call to order / Review of any new group business.
- Around the table introductions by those in attendance.
- Facilitated roundtable topic discussion, with the goal of 100% participation.
The Corporate Galaxy Roundtables each possess openings for approximately 40 total members, with the goal being to limit industry overlap. This strategy ensures that a freer level of dialogue can occur, eliminating concerns of discussion in front of a competitor.
Potential members of Corporate Galaxy Roundtables are sourced by the Board of Advisors, as well as chapter members, generally utilizing the following criteria:
- Senior HR Professionals – currently employed or freelancing.
- Current role encompasses the oversight and involvement in all or most areas of the HR spectrum
- Possesses a minimum of 10 years of experience overall in the profession
- In leadership positions
Those interested in membership are vetted by members of our board to determine fit and interest level. Thereafter they may be invited to attend a monthly meeting as a guest, at no cost.