- Baby Boomers
- Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scale (BARS) An appraisal that requires raters list important dimensions of a particular job and collect information regarding
the critical behaviors that distinguish between successful and unsuccessful performance.
These critical behaviours are then categorised and appointed a numerical value which is used as the basis for rating performance.
- Behavioural Competency The behaviour of the employee which is the subject of measurement and appraisal in terms of whether or not the behaviours shown by an employee are those identified by job analysis/competency profiling as those contributing to team and/or organisational success.
- Bereavement Leave a specific number of paid days off following the death of an employee’s spouse, parent, child grandparent or in-law so that the employee may attend funeral proceedings, etc.
- Big 5
- Blended Learning
- Blended Pricing
- Bloom’s Taxonomy of Skills
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)