- Tacit Knowledge
- Talent Management
- Targeted Enrollment
- Targeted Level of Proficiency
- Task Analysis
- Technical Training
- Test Item
- Time to Proficiency
- Time to productivity is a metric that measures how long it takes a new hire to contribute to an organization. Generally, this metric is influenced by the effectiveness of the onboarding program, experience of the candidate and job support. All three of these need to work together to optimize the time to productivity.
- Tin Can API
- Training and Learning Architecture
- Training BPO
- Training for profit is the practice of an organization providing training content for purchase. This allows for organizations to monetize existing training they and/or generate additional revenue streams by selling learning content and/or certifications.
Training Management System (TMS)
Software used to organize and deliver training content and manage schedules and records. While afocuses mostly on eLearning management, a training management system focuses chiefly on
Training Needs Analysis
The process of evaluating training to identify gaps between employee needs and the training offered. A training needs analysis is typically the first step in the training process. It allows trainers to pinpoint problems and determine how the training will successfully solve those problems.
- Training Outsourcing
- Training Transfer
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Services