The teaching – learning process in schools generally focus on developing knowledge and skills in children for scoring high marks in the examinations. However, high academic performance doesn’t guarantee success in life. Often we find that students who were not school toppers prove to be a much greater success than those who were considered ‘brilliant’ by the teachers. This point to the fact that there are quite a few other attributes / qualities that are required in an individual to become successful and make a mark for him / her in life. Over & above the academic brilliance, it is your total personality, your outlook towards the life & others that is going to count.
- To enhance personal effectiveness through communication.
- To overcome inhibitions in communicating to people.
- To understand and implement effective interpersonal skills.
- To project your personality better in front of others.
- To explore creativity
- Enhance the use of right brain
- Imbibing basic Success Habits
- Personality Development
- Elements of a Good Personality
- Elements of Communication
- Respect Your Self-esteem
- Be Well Groomed
- Schedule Your Time
- Attitude – Your Most Priceless Possession
- Steps to Building a Positive Attitude
- Planning, preparing and organizing the Presentation
- Resume Preparation, Group Discussion & Common Interview Questions
Who should attend?
This program will immensely benefit all those students who are studying from 9th standard onwards including the pass out students from engineering colleges and the new recruits in the corporate such as GETs, DETs, etc.