The fast changing business scenario and an increasingly competitive environment are sending strong signals for rapid change in organizational culture and its practices. Organizations need to become more dynamic, organic and innovative now. Employees, therefore, have to reorient their functioning by shifting attention from more Efficiency in performance to Effectiveness and Excellence.
Organizations are now realizing that it is the performance of their human assets that can make a difference between success and failure. In order to facilitate this process of change in the organization culture, employees should orient themselves towards entrepreneurial management strategies in effectively managing the human resources, situations and other valuable assets of organizations.
Managing situation and achieving desired change in organizational culture is a daunting task in the pursuit of organizational excellence. It is, therefore, necessary for employees to enhance their Attitude, Skills, Knowledge and core competencies for effective utilization in the organization and become a Total Quality Person.
- Inculcate positive mental attitude towards themselves, which will enhance both career and personal life.
- Having greater understanding of personal motivation, communication and interactive behaviour.
- Getting self-motivated through auto-suggestion
- Provides good interpersonal climate, meaningful conversation, personal and team competency and the nature of services that match the needs of the individuals served.
- Success & Happiness
- Effective Habits
- Personal and Organizational Goal Setting
- Healthy Work Culture
- Etiquettes and Manners
- Positive Mental Attitude
Who should attend?
Junior Level Officers, Office Staff, Secretarial Staff, Operators, Technicians, Workers, etc.