Supply Chain Management requires the effective management of the flow of materials, information and finances as they move from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer and finally to the consumer. To better compete in a global economy, organizations are finding that a well-managed supply chain is a key to managing cash flow and ultimately business success.
- How has COVID-19 impacted the global supply chain and operations management initiatives of businesses?
- How has stockpiling impacted the global supply chain? Have businesses witnessed a similar situation in the past?
- What lessons can one learn from the ongoing impact of COVID-19 on supply chain operations?
The impact of COVID-19 on the global economy is quite notable since it has impacted different aspects of businesses leading to fluctuations in stock prices, a decline in global earnings and near total demolition of demand.
We discuss and gauge the impact of coronavirus on the global economy and analyze how businesses can diversify their supply chain operations to become more resilient.
How will you Benefit:
The Supply Chain Management Training Class shall give you a comprehensive understanding of key concepts like finances, logistics, tracking, monitoring, inventory management and delivery of products and services to build enhanced supply chains. Your organisation can improve customer satisfaction, increase efficiencies and reduce costs by improving the management of your supply chain.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify how supply chain management relates to:
- Customer satisfaction
- Improving performance
- Lowering costs
- Product development
- Define the terms:
- Upstream and downstream
- Raw material
- Carrying cost
- Order generation
- Order taking
- Order fulfillment
- Returns management
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Product flow
- Information flow
- Finances flow
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management